Answered By: Mary Weppler Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 146
Group Study Rooms are available to Delta College Instructors, Tutors, and Students:
- Instructors may reserve rooms in advance for up to one month at a time.
The reservation may be extended.
- All students must register online for Learning Resource Services before making a group room reservation. Ask at the Front Desk for details.
- Group rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A group must be 3 students or more. No reservations for individual students.
- We no longer provide dry erase markers. Please bring your own.
- Students may reserve rooms up to one week in advance for groups of 3 or more students. Reservations are limited.
- Walk-in groups are welcome only if there any available rooms.
- If you would like to use a Group Study Room, go to the Goleman Tutoring Center Front Desk. All students must log in on the computer before they are shown to their room.
- Students must log out at the Front Desk when they leave.
Please be aware that certain hours of the day and certain weeks of the semester are high-demand times, and rooms may be difficult to reserve. For further questions please call 209-954-5296.