Answered By: John Chan Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 107
Eating is allowed in the Goleman Library Café only:
(On the ground floor, near the stairs)
- Food: snack foods are permitted.
- Beverages*: lids are required for all beverages; spill-proof containers with twist-off or other secure lids are preferred.
- Clean it up/throw it away: wipe up accidents, throw away and/or recycle your food containers and bottles. Trash containers and recycle bins are available in the café area.
- "No Fault Policy:" tell a library staff member immediately if there is an accident so we can ensure that the area is properly treated and there is appropriate clean-up.
- Eating non-snack foods: The Library reserves the right to ask anyone eating non-snack foods (hot foods/foods with a strong aroma), or food about which Library staff have received complaints, to stop eating and put/throw their food away. Anyone refusing to put or throw away their food will be asked to leave the library.
- Preferred containers:
- Substantial travel-type mugs or cups with secure, sealed lids.
- Pop-top or pull-top sport bottles or other closeable bottles.
Eating is only allowed in the Café.
Eating and drinking, excepting water in enclosed containers, is prohibited in all other areas of the Library.
Anyone bringing food into the library will be directed immediately to the café area.
*In keeping with campus policy, alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the Library.
Complete information available here: https://www.deltacollege.edu/dept/library/services_library_cafe_food.html