Answered By: Lena Zaghmouri
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2023     Views: 170

The Goleman Library and the South Campus at Mountain House library are open to the public.

However, you must be a resident of the San Joaquin Valley (Stockton, Lodi, Tracy, Mountain House, etc) to get a library card.

And you must be a currently registered student to use the library's databases off campus.